1-to-1 Senior Executive Coaching
This service is the cornerstone of our business.
Our 1-to-1 Executive Coaching is delivered to the same exceptionally high standards whether we are working with 1 individual from your organisation or 100... the only real differences are some of our back office processes!
- Every client is unique
- Every session is 100% bespoke
- Every programme is designed to align the executive's individual goals with the organisational commercial goals to guarantee a Return on Investment
- Every one of our highly experienced Executive Business Coaches will have their own way of delivering results for the client...
...so there is no cookie cutter approach to share with you on this page. What we can say with confidence though, is that our direct, psychobabble free approach ensures fast results, and whilst challenging is also an enjoyable and often fun journey.
“It has been great to have someone external to my organisation to coach me, both by offering a safe environment in which to test ideas and also by being away from day-to-day distractions. Cathy Lasher has been instrumental in helping me to "hold up a mirror" to myself in order to see myself as others do. The sessions have been both challenging and very rewarding; the benefits of our work together have been rapidly visible.” Matthew Arends, Principal & Actuary, Aon Hewitt
Our overriding objective is to design and deliver a programme that delivers exceptional results to each executive receiving the coaching and delivers commercially to the parent organisation. On our larger scale programmes this normally results in a change wave of performance across the organisation and highly measurable returns on investments.
The initial catalyst for the executive coaching relationship will vary in every case, typically they may include:
- Delivering the commercial results
- Maximising high potential employees
- Preparing for a promotion
- Making a positive impact in a new role
- Moving from operational to strategic management
- Establishing leadership for a new team
- Motivating and leveraging the work force
- Managing change and adapting to change
- Developing their management style (including elimination of bullying strategies)
- Performance turnarounds
- Dealing with difficult employees
- Developing a leadership image and a personal brand
The length and frequency of the coaching sessions will depend on your specific objectives and will be discussed with you during our initial consultations.
A typical Executive Coaching programme would often be for an initial period of 6-12 months with a review every 3 months, although for very specific situations we can structure shorter programmes.
Please pick up the phone and call 0845 456 8217 to learn more about our Executive Coaching or contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation with our Director of Coaching
Something to think about...
"Once used to bolster troubled staffers, coaching now is part of the standard leadership development training for elite executives and talented up-and-comers at IBM, Motorola, J.P. Morgan, Chase and Hewlett Packard. These companies are discreetly giving their best prospects what star athletes have long had: a trusted adviser to help reach their goals."
"I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable."
John Russell, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd.