Are you a Corporate or Public Sector Organisation with an Internal Coaching Function?
Are you a University, College or Association running a Leadership Development, Business, Management or Coaching Programme?
If you have answered YES to either of these questions you may be interested in our Master Classes.
Our Master Classes cover a range of subjects, they can be a 1 off event or a series of events and they can also be delivered in a variety of formats:
- Large Group Plennary Sessions (lecture theatre)
- Small Group Workshops (minimum 2 hrs)
- Webinars (up to 1 hour)
- Short "Lunchtime" Tele-seminars (up to1 hour )
We can construct bespoke materials and sessions as required and depending on the subject may also be able to offer audio CD's of the programme and other resources for the delegates to leave with.
These sessions would cover specific topics and be highly interactive. The main purpose would be to continue to develop new skills for those delegates who are interested in further developing their expertise.
Where they are in a workshop format they will have a high level of participation and best practice sharing as well as formal training and practising of new skills and tools.
Examples of our Master Classes include - please note this is not an exhaustive list:
Coaching Related Topics
- Managing Overwhelm and Stress - with Martin Goodyer
- The Crucial Steps to Achieving Success – with Martin Goodyer
- Preparing for a Supervision Session - with Cathy Lasher
- Coaching on effective listening
- Modelling best practise
- Coaching on more effective written communication
- Getting more out of internal networking
- Developing a more flexible approach
- How to motivate people who say 'It's not my job'
- Helping managers who are not coping with promotion
- Improving emotional intelligence
- Dealing with inappropriate behaviour
- Managing difficult people
- Dealing with drop off's in performance
- Dealing with internal politics
Management and Leadership Topics
- Kick Start your Motivation and your Team's - with Sue Stockdale
- Maximise your Time Leverage - with Carol McLachlan
- Managing Talent – with Peter Bernard
- The Secrets to Successful Recruitment – with Peter Bernard
- Getting Ready for Promotion - with Peter Bernard
- Turning around poor team performance - with Martin Goodyer
- Coaching managers to use questioning techniques
- Becoming a more effective leader
- Business Growth Zero to Sixty Million in 24 months - with Stephanie Greasley
For more information about our Master Classes, or to discuss your needs, please pick up the phone and call 0845 456 8217 or simply contact us via the website
In addition to our Master Classes, we also offer a range of coaching workshops, content from which could be delivered in a Master Class format , as well as our ILM7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring.
Something to think about...
"If you learn only methods, you'll be tied to your methods, but if you learn principles you can devise your own methods"
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"If we do not change direction, we are liable to end up where we are headed”