1-to-1 Senior Executive Coaching
This service is the cornerstone of our business.
Our 1-to-1 Executive Coaching is delivered to the same exceptionally high standards whether we are working with 1 individual from your organisation or 100... the only real differences are some of our back office processes!
Click on the Button below that best represents you to learn more about how Notion's Executive Coaching can help you today...
“It has been great to have someone external to my organisation to coach me, both by offering a safe environment in which to test ideas and also by being away from day-to-day distractions. My coach has been instrumental in helping me to "hold up a mirror" to myself in order to see myself as others do. The sessions have been both challenging and very rewarding; the benefits of our work together have been rapidly visible.”Matthew Arends, Principal & Actuary, Aon Hewitt
Notion's Approach to Executive Coaching
- Every client is unique
- Every session is 100% bespoke
- Every programme is designed to align the executive's individual goals with the organisational commercial goals to guarantee a Return on Investment
- Every one of our highly experienced Executive Business Coaches will have their own way of delivering results for the client...
...so there is no cookie cutter approach to share with you on this page. What we can say with confidence though, is that our direct, psychobabble free approach ensures fast results, and whilst challenging is also an enjoyable and often fun journey.
Coaching is not an indulgence, especially when it is being paid for by an organisation. Instead, every coaching programme should give a measurable ROI against pre-agreed performance and organisational objectives.
by Notion Limited
The initial catalyst for the executive coaching relationship will vary in every case, typically they may include:
- Delivering the commercial results
- Maximising high potential employees
- Preparing for a promotion
- Making a positive impact in a new role
- Moving from operational to strategic management
- Establishing leadership for a new team
- Motivating and leveraging the work force
- Managing change and adapting to change
- Developing their management style (including elimination of bullying strategies)
- Performance turnarounds
- Dealing with difficult employees
- Developing a leadership image and a personal brand
"It’s very easy to keep your head down, buried in delivering results and growing the business, but as a senior leader you need time out and an external perspective to focus on the way you’re doing things and whether they could be done better. It’s been an extremely positive experience and feedback suggests my colleagues agree.”
Senior Partner, AonHewitt
The length and frequency of the coaching sessions will depend on your specific objectives and will be discussed with you during our initial consultations.
A typical Executive Coaching programme would often be for an initial period of 6 months with a review after 3 months, although for very specific situations we can structure shorter programmes.
Something to think about
"Once used to bolster troubled staffers, coaching now is part of the standard leadership development training for elite executives and talented up-and-comers at IBM, Motorola, J.P. Morgan, Chase and Hewlett Packard. These companies are discreetly giving their best prospects what star athletes have long had: a trusted adviser to help reach their goals."
"I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable."
John Russell, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd.