Meet our Tutors
If you’re looking for an Outstanding Trainer then look no further – we only represent the top Trainers in the UK.
All of our Trainers have excellent credentials delivering the highest calibre of training to Senior Executives, Business Owners and Internal Coaches.
The Truth about Executive Coaching
To learn more about Notion’s Trainers, please click on the photos below to learn more about each Trainer...
So what makes Notion's outstanding Tutors so good?
- We all have Director Level / Senior Management Experience in Business
- We have outstanding track records of delivering results for our Clients
- Between us we have mentored and coached over 5,200 business owners and senior managers on a 1-to-1 basis and worked with over 112,000 individuals
- These business owners and senior managers cover just about every industry and scale of business you can imagine and range from members of No. 10 Downing Street to a “Dragon” from the Den
- We have all been Business Coaches for many years and have extensive knowledge of the challenges Business Owners and Senior Executives face
- We are fully Accredited Coaches with many other relevant qualifications
- We are passionate about our profession and the clients we work with
- Our direct approach ensures fast results
"The two days are set out in a great way to learn, and exercise learning’s, with real examples. The materials used are and will be an ongoing benefit in making me an effective Manager and Coach."
Click on each Tutor to read their full biography
Something to think about
“If you want to build your business and at the same time have a rewarding personal life, you call a coach.”
“Recent studies show business coaching and executive coaching to be the most effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change and development in the individual, group and organisation.”