Coaching For Executives - Our Version!
Whether you are looking for an Executive Coach for one of your Executives, or are looking for a supplier to outsource all of your Executive Coaching requirements to, we'd love to talk to you.
Before we go on though, we thought it was worth a paragraph or two to explain how our executive coaching differs from perhaps other companies and other independent coaches.
Our Executive Coaching is:
Focused on achieving rapid results
It's not just about the Executive...
Clearly we will deliver excellent coaching that will transform the executive's performance, we take that as table stakes for any Executive Coaching firm worth their salt, however we fundamentally believe that any interaction should also be beneficial for the organisation too.
Our primary focus is organisational growth, or helping an organisation to achieve significant performance improvements, and therefore we design programmes that align the executive's individual goals with the organisational commercial goals.
"The coaching has been outstanding and as a direct result just one of the benefits is over £3m in additional cost savings! I would give the experience a 10 out of 10!"Andy Melling, Head of Fleet Maintenance, Royal Mail
That's why we call our Executive Coaching 'Executive Business Coaching'!
It's not just personal it's business - we take a hard pragmatic view that coaching needs to deliver to the business as well as to the individual, so all our coaches, as well as being highly qualified and very experienced coaches, are also senior business mentors who have worked as MD's, at Board Level or in very senior roles in organisations of different sizes from global companies to family run businesses.
We have a direct style that delivers fast results...although not at the expense of a fun and exciting journey!
The return on investment was fast and tangible – the inspection result was excellent but managers also reported measurable improvements such as increased productivity, better team working, taking a more proactive approach, handling problems better and higher confidence levels. I have no hesitation in recommending Notion and indeed have done so to other organisations.Andrea Burns, Training and Development Consultant, Birmingham City Council
Don't Delay, Take Action Now. Call us on +44 1926 889885 or...
We've worked in over 30 countries
We've delivered coaching programmes in every continent and have coaches based in UK, France, Italy and we even have an office in Shanghai too. We support our clients by ensuring that wherever in the world you are based, by working with Notion, you will always have a selection of outstanding Executive Coaches to choose from.
So what are our Executive Coaching Services?
Our 1-to-1 Executive Coaching is delivered to the same exceptionally high standards whether we are working with 1 individual from your organisation or 100... the only real differences are some of our back office processes!
All our Coaching programmes are bespoke and designed to meet your organisational objectives as well as the Executive’s needs. The details of each coaching agenda will be agreed at the outset of the programme between the Coach and Executive. The agenda will be based (with the help of our specifically designed preparation process) on your Leadership Competencies and / or your organisational strategic goals (or other criteria agreed with you at the start of the programme). 3-way contracting, if appropriate will also be established prior to the programme starting.
The Executive will have full ownership of the agenda and of the specific goals that he / she will set in each of the areas – whilst still being aligned to the broader organisational objectives.
For each goal, clear, specific measures will be set so that improvements and success can be tracked.
Example Executive Coaching programmes include:
- Strategic 1-to-1 Coaching for CEOs and MDs
- 1-to-1 Leadership programmes for Board Members and Senior Executives
- Team Coaching & Facilitation for Boards and Executive Teams
- 1st 90 Days Coaching to support new Directors in a critical new role
- Transitional Coaching
- Large scale 'pick and mix' programmes
It's a Win-Win
The great benefit of this approach is most apparent on large scale programmes when a change wave can be created across an organisation in a very short time frame, however it is equally effective for an individual Executive or Senior Manager whose performance improvements can quickly impact the bottom line of their department or division.
It makes Commercial Sense
Our Executive Business Coaching is particularly focused on delivering a great return on investment and therefore we work hard to ensure that our executive coaching programmes deliver and make commercial sense for your organisation. Our Executive Coaching should never be considered an indulgence and we will always work with you to design the most effective delivery within your budget.
We'll show you how we go about measuring and reporting the ROI of your Executive Coaching without breaching any confidentiality.
"Depending on the topic at hand, my coach offers practical, to-the-point suggestions, while at the same time triggering broader introspection for myself. After an initial executive coaching programme, I quickly came back for more. it's an excellent way to critically examine oneself and come back to the company with a fresh perspective."Commercial Director, AirFrance / KLM
"It has been great to have someone external to my organisation coach me, by offering a safe environment in which to test ideas. My coach has been instrumental in helping me to "hold up a mirror" to myself in order to see myself as others do. The sessions have been both challenging and very rewarding; the benefits of our work together have been rapidly visible."Principle & Actuary, AonHewitt
We always aim to provide information that can help you answer this critical question:
“Why should we select Notion to fulfil our Executive Coaching needs?”
The answers we believe are because:
- We offer a one stop coaching shop with a single point of contact for taking your client briefs and thereafter can offer you a ‘seamless’ service by managing all aspects of the coaching engagement (e.g. contacting clients, matching them to a Coach, scheduling sessions, commencement, administration and management reporting).
- We offer a painstakingly selected group of exceptionally experienced and highly qualified Executive Coaches for clients to choose from (and then offer each new client a ‘no-obligation’ chemistry session with their preferred coach to ensure that the relationship will be productive).
- We use a proprietary approach to the formalities associated with the commencement of the coaching, establishing the goals, tracking progress and involving / reporting to stakeholders
- We offer a pragmatic, business orientated 'no-fluff, psychobabble free approach' to coaching that generates measurable results quickly
- As your deliverer, we offer a ‘knitted-up’ approach to aligning all coaching efforts towards delivering your organisational goals.
- Our work within your organisation also allows us to highlight emerging themes/trends that we are discovering across a number of coaching relationships so that the organisation can respond if needed
- We are exceptionally skilled at measuring the Return on Investment from coaching and even budgeting, tracking purchase orders and invoicing becomes more straightforward with our established rate card.
"Notion’s knowledge and level of professionalism is outstanding. They design and deliver products to an exceptionally high standard. The emphasis they place on ROI means they have provided solutions that are effective, business focused and measurable. They have been fantastic to work with."L&D Manager, Royal Mail
Don't Delay, Take Action Now...
Something to think about
"Once used to bolster troubled staffers, coaching now is part of the standard leadership development training for elite executives and talented up-and-comers at IBM, Motorola, J.P. Morgan, Chase and Hewlett Packard. These companies are discreetly giving their best prospects what star athletes have long had: a trusted adviser to help reach their goals."
Many of the world's most admired corporations, from GE to Goldman Sachs, invest in coaching. Annual spending on coaching in the U.S. is estimated at roughly $1 billion.
Harvard Business Review