1-to-1 Coaching For Senior Executives
If you are looking for an Executive Coach for yourself or one of your team members then look no further. All of our programmes are bespoke and designed specifically to help you achieve your goals and organisational objectives, whatever they may be.
We guarantee to deliver you the highest calibre of Executive Coaching, and we also guarantee to have fun along the way!
Unfamiliar with Executive Coaching? If you would like to discover more about what Executive Coaching it is, how it works and read some coaching case studies then read on.
If you are already familiar with the process and are ready to choose a coach to work with then click here to choose an Executive Coach or schedule your complimentary consultation so that we can discuss your requirements in more detail and help you determine which of the coaches in our team might be the right coach for you.
About Executive Coaching
All our 1-to-1 programmes are bespoke and specifically designed to accelerate the success of the individual (and the organisation) engaging in the process. As it is a bespoke intervention, each individuals’ experience will be different.
Coaching will help you to define a powerful vision for yourself and give you the motivation to drive for it, setting better goals, reaching them faster, making better informed decisions, and improving the effectiveness of your overall relationships within the workplace and further abroad.
Coaching is about the future, discovering your potential and achieving it – faster. Your Executive Coach will support you and encourage you to deliver higher performance by getting you to FOCUS on what is fundamental and most importantly, take consistent ACTION towards achieving performance goals.
Tools, knowledge and new skills are developed as a part of your Executive Coaching programme so that you can implement these in the business (and in your life) for immediate and longer-term success.
"Working with Sue has materially improved my ability to empower, develop and challenge my team, my time management and my ‘personal brand’ – in short, to become a better leader. The results have been evident both to myself, my team and colleagues."
Take Action Now...
Cathy provides a rare combination of executive business coaching with in-depth psychological knowledge. Depending on the topic at hand, she offers practical, to-the-point suggestions, while at the same time triggering broader introspection for the coachee. After an initial executive coaching programme, I quickly came back for more! Touching base on a regular basis with Cathy is an excellent way to critically examine oneself and come back to the company with a fresh perspective..Commercial Director, Air France/KLM
7 Most Common Reasons why Senior Leaders should consider Executive Coaching:
- Because you are already good and recognise that it’s going to take that bit extra to become Outstanding! - In the same way that top sportsmen and women will always seek out the top coaches in their field, you too should have an Executive Coach that will encourage you to reach your potential. Your Executive Coach will hold you accountable for the actions that you agree to complete, will make demands of you that will continually stretch your performance and will push, challenge, cajole and motivate you to achieve them. They will also be there to be the first to congratulate you on a job well done!
- You are moving into a new, more Senior role, and would like support during this crucial period - You need to 'hit the ground running' and are particularly vulnerable in the first few months as you will lack an in-depth knowledge of the challenges you'll face and what it will take to succeed within the new role. Learn more about our specific 1st 90 Days programmes.
- You have a lot of business experience but have neglected your own personal development - You may work hard to ensure that people in your team receive all of the appropriate training, but your own development needs have moved beyond generic training. As a result, you have neglected your own development. Choosing to work with an Executive Coach from Notion is not a personal indulgence but a significant investment in your rapid development. Your coaching relationship will focus like a laser on the key aspects that will make a difference to you and your performance, now. Together, you will establish key measures of improvement and work diligently at removing any obstacles that might prevent you from achieving the desired results i.e. ensuring that there is a return on that investment.
You feel that you have reached a plateau in your current role and need to reignite your passion to strive for the next level - Working with your Executive Coach can help you build a strong impression of the value you have to contribute to your organisation and together help you discover career avenues that will allow you once again to contribute at your highest capability level.
- You believe that you simply aren’t getting the best out of your people and that your team as a whole isn’t as effective as it could and should be - ‘Leadership’ is the new watchword for career success, but defining the elements of leadership that you need to build upon in order to motivate your team’s performance is an area that can be explored more fully through working with your Executive Coach. For example, striking the balance between professional aloofness and intimacy with your team has a significant impact on the respect you are accorded as a leader.
- You are swamped by ideas, tips, buzz words, mantras and philosophies – like any modern Executive, we are bombarded by new ideas and techniques but implementing any of these on a consistent basis seems to be almost futile before the next ‘new wave’ comes along! As an outsider to your department or division, your Executive Coach can act as a sounding board and offer an alternative perspective that it can sometimes be difficult to gain for yourself. Together you will work to identify the fundamental issues that need to be addressed and select activities with confidence that you know will make the difference.
- The results that you achieve don’t seem to justify your efforts - If you want to continue doing what you have always done it should come as no surprise that you will get the same results. Notion's Executive Coaches will challenge your status quo and get you focused on taking action now that will enable you to make the improvements that matter. We call this ‘focusing on the fundamentals’ and it will involve change, so you need to be open to this for it to be successful – the results can often be dramatic!
I have found the experience of being coached by Sue extremely positive, not only in her helping me to identify, frame and clarify key personal development objectives but also offering practical tools, techniques and suggestions to achieve them.
Specifically, working with Sue has materially improved my ability to empower, develop and challenge my team, my time management and my ‘personal brand’ – in short, to become a better leader. The results have been evident both to myself, my team and colleagues. In particular, my relationship with my manager has dramatically improved which has enabled us to work much more effectively together to the benefit of the business.
Sue’s flexible and objective approach, with the right balance of support and challenge, enabled me to see a clearer path both in solving leadership issues and achieving my personal development goals. I believe that the techniques and approaches practiced and developed with Sue (and the confidence gained) will enable me to continue to improve, even at the end of our coaching programme."by Alan Kirk, Operations Director, Flogas UK Ltd
But how does Executive Coaching differ to other popular interventions?
The simple matrix below is another way to understand the relationship between Executive Coaching and other popular interventions, in relation to both Personal content and Business Focus.
4 things Executive Coaching is not…
Executive Coaching often gets confused with other better know interventions, namely:
- Life Coaching
Executive Coaching is NOT...
Training provides off-the-shelf information on what you need to do or how you need to do something (skills development) and stops there
Consultancy brings in expertise, normally for a specific project or to identify a specific problem and then ideally goes in to fix it. At the end of this process the consultant leaves. Any accumulated knowledge or insights go with them.
Counselling looks back in time to address specific personal problems by providing an opportunity to lend voice to and explore concerns and issues
4. LIFE COACHING
Life Coaching focuses on the client’s personal goals and aspirations and does not cover the business environment or professional development and performance
Executive Coaching is unique to all of the above in that it focuses on you the professional and your future career success.
Some Additional Benefits of Executive Coaching….
Aside from encouraging your performance, one of the many roles your Notion Executive Coach can play is that of sounding board and confidant. As someone who genuinely cares about your development and helping you to resolve any issues you face, the value of having someone ‘in your corner’ shouldn’t be overlooked. It may not be their main function, but it can be an invaluable one.
Executive Coaching is often the favored route of Business and Senior Managers because it is considerably more time efficient and effective than any other intervention. It is individually tailored to your needs and entirely outcome focused.
Take this opportunity to accelerate your personal improvement by working with an Executive Coach
Find out more now...
Or, of course, you could do nothing.
If you carry on doing what you have always done you WILL get the same results you have always got!! The choice is yours…
Why not contact us now? We look forward to hearing from you.
Something to think about
"Once used to bolster troubled staffers, coaching now is part of the standard leadership development training for elite executives and talented up-and-comers at IBM, Motorola, J.P. Morgan, Chase and Hewlett Packard. These companies are discreetly giving their best prospects what star athletes have long had: a trusted adviser to help reach their goals."
“Business coaching is attracting America’s top CEOs because, put simply, business coaching works. In fact, when asked for a conservative estimate of monetary payoff from the coaching they got… managers described an average return of more than $100,000, or about six times what the coaching had cost their companies.”