EXECUTIVE & SENIOR LEVEL COACHING (ILM)
What's the Qualification?
ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors
100% PASS RATE SINCE 2011
NUMBER OF WORKSHOPS:
Successful Completion of OCP® or STAR® Manager Practitioner + AIC®
2 full days (face-to-face)
4 x half days (virtual - zoom)
Prices Start At Just £3,795+VAT
Who's it for?
The ILM Level 7 Certificate is an internationally recognised qualification for senior managers that has been designed to deliver a high calibre of confident, highly skilled Executive Coaches who want to deliver Executive Coaching to senior management and leadership level.
Due to the strategic nature of the work, it's suitable for experienced managers or leaders who want part of their role to include coaching or have a strategic role driving the coaching strategy for their organisation. Notion's cohort typically include senior strategic leaders who are HR Directors, Heads of Learning & Development, Heads of Talent or Organisation Development (OD), and Operational Senior Leaders.
What's the Progression?
Learners will be fully qualified and able to be utilised as Coaches to the highest level within an organisation. Progression opportunities to other qualifications can include include a Level 7 Certificate or Diploma for Coaching Supervisors or a Level 7 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management. Several Notion graduates have also gone on to complete related Master Degrees and PHD's, using the credits from the Level 7 towards the additional qualification.
What is the Executive & Senior Level Coaching programme?
This programme addresses both the pragmatic and academic aspects of coaching and will develop and deepen your coaching expertise by expanding your coaching toolkit, and by helping you to look more strategically into, and understand how to evaluate the effectiveness of, coaching within your organisation.
As a postgraduate qualification, delegates are expected to understand the time commitment and academic rigour involved. Delegates are encouraged to devote further time outside of the formal learning to develop their skills through online learning, additional reading and research of coaching models, reflection and practical coaching implementation.At Notion we believe that training should have an impact immediately, so we have broken down the ILM 7 programme into 3 modules, offering you complete flexibility to join a programme that best suits your timeframes and specific needs.
Each module is a stand alone programme and they link together to form the ILM7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors.
You will be trained to a high level of coaching competency so that you can:
- Deliver formal coaching sessions at senior levels within business
- Understand and apply over 50 coaching and leadership development tools
- Role model ‘on the job’ and ‘in the moment’ coaching techniques as a method of engaging with and inviting from others a higher level of contribution
- Achieve an ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors!
- Understand and be trained in the paperwork and processes for contracting with a formal ‘client’
- Understand how to manage confidentiality in a coaching relationship and how to manage any reporting and 3-way relationships without compromising or breaching any confidentiality
- Recognise when it is appropriate to coach or use another leadership style
- Understand how to capture the ROI for your coaching interventions
ILM7 - Module 3 Journey
Overview of your Journey
Once you have successfully completed either the OCP® or STAR® Manager Practitioner programme and the AIC® module, you will receive an email from the Client Success Team with all the programme info, programme background and information, workshop logistics and timings, pre-work and qualification information.
The workshop (either face-to-face or virtual) includes a number of learning methods: plenary, large and small group discussions, practice exercises and a minimum of 1 hour of direct peer coaching on real business issues.
You will cover the science and art of influencing, common problems in coaching, understanding leadership, coaching supervision, reflective practice and also understand what you will need to do for your written assignments.
Following the workshops you will have 6-18 months to complete the following remaining elements:
- 20 hours of workplace coaching, including maintaining a reflective diary of your sessions
- 5 x peer learning circles in which to practice your coaching with your peers and receive feedback
- 5 x webinars on various topics to further develop your learning in specific areas
- 3 x 2-hour virtual group supervision sessions with a Notion supervisor
- 3 written assignments
- 3 x private 1-to-1 tutorials with your tutor to discuss your assignments and gain feedback
Once you have completed all elements, and your written assignments have been marked you will receive your qualification.
What Do You Get With Your Investment?
Executive and Senior Level Coaching is a fully supported development programme. Therefore, in addition to the excellent content and materials you'll also get full programme management support with our dedicated Client Success Team.
Their mission is your success.
Detailed below are the elements included within the programme.
- OCP® programme or STAR® Manager Practitioner
- AIC® programme
- ILM Workshop: either 2 full days (face-to-face) or 4 x half days (via zoom)
- Induction Webinar and Q&A
- Course Handbook
- 2 additional Workbooks
- 5 x 1-hour webinars
- 5 x 90-minute Peer Sessions via Zoom
- 3 x 2-hour Group Supervision Sessions via Zoom
- 3 x 1-hour 1-to-1 tutorials via Zoom
- Cards and Toolkit USB including over 50 tools to use with your clients
- Marking and feedback on your written papers
- Dedicated online resource area
- Lunch and tea/coffee (face-to-face sessions only)
- Dedicated telephone and email support from the Client Success Team during office hours (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm UK)
- ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors
You can download your copy of the brochure by filling in the form below and it will be sent to you immediately via email