Client Development Executive
The role would suit someone who enjoys speaking to people on the telephone and who can cultivate warm conversations in order to qualify a prospect’s needs. You’ll also need to be able to ‘put yourself in the picture’ as you’re speaking, so that you can steer the direction of the conversation, build the relationship and add value to the prospect as you also define the next steps to progress the conversation towards eventually winning business. Strong rapport building skills are a must for this role and you will need to be articulate with a great conversational style! The full job description can be found by pressing the blue button below which tells you everything you might want to know about the role.
If you are up for the challenge then just complete the short online application (purple button) and send us a short video (orange button) along with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to meet you soon.
Our recruitment process includes:
We have a 4-step process to find our ideal Client Development Executive and to help you decide if you would love working with us every day.
- Step 1: Apply online by completing the short online application form and send us your short intro video & CV. We’re looking for you to show us you have the key skills we’re looking for.
- Step 2: An informal face-to-face interview in our HO in Leamington Spa with some of the Business Development team and complete some short assessments. An opportunity for you to spend (up to a day, pending your availability) in the office to get a real sense of the environment and meet the people you will be working with in the Business Development team. While you are here you will also conduct some simple tests that include: MBTI, Belbin, (role and work type assessments) as well as exercises on Excel, PowerPoint and Word to test basic IT skills, and your written ability.
- Step 3: A final face-to-face interview in Leamington Spa with our Directors. This is the final hurdle – you are here because you hopefully like us and we like you and we think this could really work. You will be part of a small shortlist at this stage. In this last interview you will be set a task (in advance) directly related to the job that you will present to the Directors for the first 10 minutes and then the rest of the time will be a straight forward interview with a chance to ask all your final questions.
- Step 4: There isn’t one – just the job offer!
To apply please:
- Read the 'Full Job Description' document
- Create your short 3-5 minute video (read the 'Video Information' document hidden behind the orange button) & send us your video and CV to email@example.com
- Click the 'Purple' button to complete the short online Application Form
Nervous about the video task?There's no need to be - simply watch this video to learn more about what we'd like you to do :)
Once you have completed the video, please email it with your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will receive your online Application Form automatically through our systems.
If you have any questions at any point please just give us a call on 01926 889885.
Thank you for your interest in Notion!