Sign up here for our FREE Fortnightly HR / L&D Tips Newsletter "Change Momentum"
This short "1-minute read" once a fortnight is packed full of;
- Tips on how to how to improve your performance at work and how to engage even better with your business
- Tips on how to bring coaching and a coaching style of leadership into your organisation
- Information on training events exclusively for HR and L&D Professionals
- Case studies around Executive Coaching & Coaching Culture
- Invitations to our Coaching Webinars and other complimentary Learning Events
- Occasional exclusive offers and discounts for our coaching products
"I really like the updates - they are short but hard hitting and make you think. Arriving every two weeks keeps you on your toes without bombarding you with information. So keep up the great work!!"
Simply fill in your details and your first email will be with you soon...
"Interesting and just about the right length to trigger thought processes - thanks"
"Keep 'em coming please - they are a timely nudge to keep me on track"
Laura Ashley-Timms - Chief Operating Officer
Something to think about
It is stressful enough running a business without having an environment where everyone is serious all of the time. If we can learn to laugh at ourselves occasionally, it teaches our people that it is OK to laugh at themselves and also that it is OK to make a mistake.
Breakthrough companies were populated with people who didn’t take themselves too seriously.