Coaching For Executives
Welcome! There may be a number of reasons you have come to this page, and we understand how busy you are, so please click the button below that will navigate you to the area for which you'd like to learn more.
"I want to let you know how pleased I have been with the decision to choose Notion. I procrastinated over which Coaching course to take for 2 years - none of them came with Amazon stars and independent user reviews. I finally took the plunge, and the experience has been everything I had hoped for."Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
Coaching for Senior Executives - an Overview
At Notion, we understand the pressures you may be under to continually improve your performance and that of your team. Our Executive Coaches have significant high level Senior Executive experience themselves and combine the very best of Executive Coaching and Team Coaching with a hard hitting commercial approach from Business Coaching to ensure that, in additional to the individual's performance improvements, the organisation benefits to!
We also understand that you don't have much time. So to help you we have tried to make it as easy as possible for you to navigate you way around our site.
In this area we have detailed for you information about our:
1-to-1 Senior Executive Coaching
- Do you need some support to help you achieve your organisational goals even faster?
- Do you want to develop your leadership skills in a safe, confidential environment?
- Do you want to explore your career development away from 'the office'?
- Are you about to start and new role and understand how crucial it is that you 'hit the ground running'?
Whatever your needs, working with an Executive Coach can help you - and we're experts in the field! Between our team of coaches we've worked with 5,200 Business Owners and Senior Executives on a 1-to-1 basis so we know we can help you.
The coaching has been outstanding and as a direct result just one of the benefits is over £3m in additional cost savings! I would give the experience a 10 out of 10!"by Andy Melling, Head of Fleet Maintenance, Royal Mail
Leadership Development ProgrammesDo you need some support to help you achieve your organisational goals even faster?
Would you like to see:
- Better working relationships with your peers, team and direct reports?
- Higher engagement scores and lower attrition?
- ... and of course, a better business results?
Our leadership development programmes have delivered all of the above, and more! Click here now for more information on how Notion's Leadership Development programmes or team coaching programmes can help you today.
Watch this short clip from Dave Winkler, HR Director, Imtech Inviron...
All our coaching and development programmes include:
- A bespoke matching service to ensure the best 'chemistry' between the coach and senior executive
- A complimentary chemistry session with the recommended coach or a 'beauty parade' with up to 3 coaches
- Access to some of the most experienced senior coaches in the world
- For all services we also offer a confidential initial consultation with our MD or Director of Coaching
"An extremely valuable programme - really opened my eyes to thinking more about Coaching vs Managing / Doing. Will absolutely use aspects learned today in my working life... and I am sure this will have a positive impact on the development of my people."Brand Operations Director, Mitchells & Butlers
Not found what you are looking for?
Click here to return to the Home page and start your journey again
... or pick up the phone and call us now on +44(0)1926 889885 and let us help you.
We look forward to speaking to you soon.
Something to think about
"Once used to bolster troubled staffers, coaching now is part of the standard leadership development training for elite executives and talented up-and-comers at IBM, Motorola, J.P. Morgan, Chase and Hewlett Packard. These companies are discreetly giving their best prospects what star athletes have long had: a trusted adviser to help reach their goals."
“Business coaching is attracting America’s top CEOs because, put simply, business coaching works. In fact, when asked for a conservative estimate of monetary payoff from the coaching they got… managers described an average return of more than $100,000, or about six times what the coaching had cost their companies.”