Leadership Development Programmes
We have a range of leadership and management development programmes available.
All are bespoke and designed to help you achieve your organisational goals faster, and all come with a guaranteed RoI!
Please read this page and then call us to learn more, and to schedule your pilot programme.
Would you like to see:
- Your engagement scores increase?
- Your staff retention increase?
- Your staff sickness reduced?
- ... and of course, a better bottom line?
Our programmes have done all of these things and more, utilising our Operational Coaching model which is incorporated into every programme we design.
Due to the high degree of coaching within all our programmes, every delegate enjoys a ‘bespoke’ experience. Our programmes are also designed to give leaders that have responsibility or an interest in developing others, some coaching frameworks and tools.
So what are you waiting for, call us now on +44 (0)1926 889885 or...
Read on to learn:
Coming soon, a clip of one of our trainers talking about 'Operational Coaching'...
Leader as Coachfor senior leadership teams
Programme Overview: This programme is highly pragmatic and is targeted firmly on leveraging coaching to enhance business performance. The programme is 8-10 weeks in duration and includes a 1-day workshop.
Programme Objectives: To provide the leadership team with skills and tools to be able to start to proactively accelerate change, leverage performance from their teams and support the adoption of a coaching culture within their area of influence.
Example quoted results:
- Used more of a coaching style during negotiation of several point of a sales agreement - Saving of €1m-€2m
- Coached a team member around licensing administration difficulties with a local authority... managed to stop myself solving the problem and turned the whole thing round so the team member clarified the issues and with some appropriate questioning and clarification suggested a solution to the problem which should also improve business efficiency going forward
- Because our Design & Construction Team found the best way to anticipate the works, we haven't had any claims from tenants onboard - Saving overall €300 -€500k
- Seen the change in others; they seem more confident in making decisions. as result it gives me more time to take an overview on the business as I'm not as bogged down in fire fighting
- Signed lease contracts which ends up in a regular cash income for the firm - coaching brought the deal home!
- Helped our Design & Construction Team to finish their works on buildings with tenants on board and helped the tenants to communicate internally in order to avoid any claims or commercial rent reductions
Seeing the difference the programme has made to myself and the team has peaked everybody’s interest. The leadership team is fully behind this because they can see that there is going to be a clear ROI.by Ian Woodward, Group HR Director, Caesers Entertainment
This is a really engaging course with lots of great content which I can now translate into the workplace. It was a great opportunity for the leadership team to interact and support each others development.”by Head of Finance-Expense Management, International Retailer
A very good course for shaking us up and starting new thinking and new behaviours, complete with practical application to set it in place. These are skills that can be used at any time or anywhere, and can stretch out into the future”by Senior Executive, Tishman Speyer
Gravitas & Executive Presence
for senior leadership teams and HiPos
Programme Overview: A Practical Group Coaching Programme focusing on developing senior Leadership skills around Executive Presence, Gravitas, Influencing and Coaching Skills. The programme is 8-10 weeks in duration and includes a 1-day workshop.
Programme Objectives: To focus on enhancing delegates’ Communication Skills, Gravitas and Executive Presence, to allow them to get ready to operate at the next level.
Example quoted results:
- A project win (circa: $2M)
- Improved C-suite client meetings
- Increased responsibility to next level of leadership
- Improved delegation
- Improved listening skills in order to‘hear’ customers
- Asking customers better questions e.g. “what else...?”
- Ability to bring in operational changes with buy in from people
- Extensive use of Notion’s operational coaching model with customers, bosses, direct reports and teams
The session was a real eye opener. This is a bang on target session on gravitas & executive presence which will be appreciated and well received worldwide as it has a global appeal and relevance to context”by HiPo, Global IT Consultancy
Manager as Coach
for Senior and Junior Managers
Programme Overview: This highly participative programme is designed specifically to give managers that have responsibility for, or an interest in, developing others, some coaching frameworks and tools. The programme is 8-10 weeks in duration and includes a 2-day workshop.
Programme Objectives:To provide delegates with skills and tools to be able to flex their leadership style to deliver ‘on the job’ and ‘in the moment’ coaching within their management area, to be able to conduct 1-to-1 coaching sessions where that is appropriate for further developing direct reports and to increase employee engagement and lower attrition.
Example quoted results:
- New cashing-up procedures that allow for cash payments, has generated increased revenue of c.£700 per day in London!
- Halved annual sickness rate, saving around £2,000 in shift cover
- Coached a new customer into taking a 3-month trial worth £18,000 and could result in a 12-month extension worth £72,000
- Bakers reviewed how customers were shopping, the feedback was disjointed. Got them to come to the conclusion that they needed a larger team and since then we have doubled profits in bakery
- Now have more time to focus on analysing more business initiatives to see if it’s worth pursuing and supporting other departments
- I have one specific store that has gone from a -7.2% sales to -1.4% in the last 4 months which is a significant improvement. Another store now delivers consistently top of the region for tracked line sales
- Using coaching with suppliers resulted in better negotiation outcomes
- I successfully coached an under-performing team member to increase his ticket sales conversion rate.
- Have now discovered the root cause of a staff member’s poor time keeping and have observed a massive improvement since coaching
I have never incorporated proper coaching into my work... I now feel confident to go back to work and put these skills into place and will definitely change my management style as a result of this course”by Team Manager, National Express
The course allowed for self reflection and more self awareness of coaching style and competence which enabled improvement and development of skills in a relaxed, fun environment.”
We are committed to helping organisations “change momentum” and all our work is focused on helping clients achieve a fantastic Return on Investment (ROI).
"The return on investment was fast and tangible. Managers reported measurable improvements such as increased productivity, better team working, proactive approach in handling problems and higher confidence levels. I have no hesitation in recommending Notion and indeed have done so to other organisations."
Andrea Burns, Training and Development Consultant, Birmingham City Council
We focus primarily on delivering measurable returns on investment for all of our clients and as such have developed a successful and commercially pragmatic approach to this and are noted for our ‘psycho-babble free’ approach to bringing about results. We believe fundamentally that any coaching intervention should never be an indulgence – but should deliver clearly defined and measurable returns on investment for the sponsoring organisation. We are always focused on helping our clients achieve business growth alongside outstanding performance improvements.
“This course has brought together elements of styles of Leadership and Management I have been using into a very focused and effective style of improving performance,motivation, engagement and satisfaction. Amazing!” Retail Business Manager, Mitchells & Butlers
Our Training and Workshop programmes are highly experiential and include a strong degree of coaching content within them i.e. they are not lecture based and the delegates will be expected to actively participate in the day. They are in fact ‘far more than simple workshops’ as they all include sustainability programmes to embed learning post the workshop itself. All workshops are designed to incorporate your specific organisational language, case studies and live examples from within your organisation.
Each Coach/Trainer has been selected for the experience that they can bring to bear supporting our clients to improve their commercial performance, achieve business growth and managing change within their organisations. The breadth of our team alongside our office support services allow our clients to completely outsource coaching programmes of any scale to us which allows us to include many additional benefits and a range of added-value services.
Hopefully you've read enough to give you the confidence to Contact Us for an initial chat about how we might be able to help you achieve your goals.
Simply click one of the buttons below now - we're very much looking forward to talking to you.