Meet our Senior Executive Coaches
If you’re looking for an Outstanding Executive Coach, then look no further – we only represent the best!
The hurdles Notion's Coaches have to jump over in order to join our team are extremely high, so we can guarantee that they all have excellent credentials and will deliver the highest calibre of Executive Coaching to you, whether you are a CEO, Board Member or Senior Executive.
"The return on investment was fast and tangible. Managers reported measurable improvements such as increased productivity, better team working, proactive approach in handling problems and higher confidence levels. I have no hesitation in recommending Notion and indeed have done so to other organisations."
Andrea Burns, Training and Development Consultant, Birmingham City Council
We aim to make it as easy as possible to select the best coach at absolutely no cost or risk to you.
Once you are completely happy (and only then) you'll start your programme
A simple 3-step process to select your Executive Coach
- Brief us about your specific needs
- We select the 2-4 'best-fit' coaches from our broader team that best meet your needs and share their biographies with you
- We arrange a no obligation, completely free of charge informal 'Chemistry Session' with your favourite coach(es) to check you'll get huge value from working together
So what makes Notion's Executive Coaches so good?
- We all have Director Level / Senior Management Experience in Business
- We have outstanding track records of delivering results for our Clients
- Between us we have mentored and coached over 5,200 Senior Executives and Business Owners on a 1-to-1 basis and worked with over 112,000 individuals
- These Senior Executives cover just about every industry and scale of business you can imagine and range from CEOs of FTSE100 companies, members of No. 10 Downing Street to a “Dragon” from the Den
- We have all been Executives Coaches for many years (our minimum requirement is 5 years as a full time Executive Coach, although most of the team have been a full time coach for 10-15+ years) and have extensive knowledge of the challenges Senior Executives face
- We are fully Accredited Coaches with many other relevant qualifications
- We are passionate about our profession and the clients we work with
- Our direct approach ensures fast results
Click on each Coach to read their full biography
Coaches based in UK
Coaches based in France
Coaches based in Italy
Something to think about
“If you want to build your business and at the same time have a rewarding personal life, you call a coach.”
“Recent studies show business coaching and executive coaching to be the most effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change and development in the individual, group and organisation.”