Leader as Coach
A 'must have' course for improving leadership effectiveness
It's so much more than a 1-day course!
Organisations that have a coaching culture are shown to have more engaged employees and higher levels of team and individual performance. Where large-scale cultural change has been most successful, there is a highly visible senior sponsor endorsing the programme and role modelling the behaviours.
The programme is highly pragmatic and targeted firmly on leveraging coaching to enhance business performance. We work with you to bespoke elements of the programme to ensure that all the live coaching is around real business issues and not role plays and the key strategic discussions in the workshop are based around your current business objectives.
"An extremely valuable programme - really opened my eyes to thinking more about Coaching vs Managing / Doing. Will absolutely use aspects learned today in my working life... and I am sure this will have a positive impact on the development of my people."Oliver Meakin, Brand Operations Director, Mitchells & Butlers
Example Leader as Coach clients:
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Learn and understand a new coaching approach (that they can use ‘on the job’ and ‘in the moment’ with all staff)
- Utilise and role model a coaching style with greater confidence
- Resolve issues faster across the leadership team and with direct reports
- Recognise when it is appropriate to coach or use another style
- Better resolve some of the issues they face, having had time to reflect on and be coached on them
- Increase their effectiveness in their role
- Be clear how to promulgate a coaching culture within the organisation
“Great insight by using a well tried and tested model that works. I loved the fast paced environment. Facilitator demonstrated great skills to ensure all participants contributed.”Senior Executive, International Retailer
The Programme Includes:
- 1-day workshop Covering 2 Coaching Models and over 10 other Coaching Tools
- 1 reference Workbook & Toolkit device
- A bespoke 6 week sustainability programme to embed the skills
How long is the programme?
The programme will be completed over 6-8 weeks. There is a small amount of pre-work to get the most out of the course, with most of the key content covered on the 1 or 2-day workshop and the rest of the programme, including the follow up telephone sessions, delivered virtually.