Leader as Coach
A 'must have' course for improving leadership effectiveness
It's so much more than a 1-day course!
Organisations that have a coaching culture are shown to have more engaged employees and higher levels of team and individual performance. Where large-scale cultural change has been most successful, there is a highly visible senior sponsor endorsing the programme and role modelling the behaviours.
The programme is highly pragmatic and targeted firmly on leveraging coaching to enhance business performance. We work with you to bespoke elements of the programme to ensure that all the live elements are around real business issues and the key strategic discussions in the workshop are based around your current business objectives.
"An extremely valuable programme - really opened my eyes to thinking more about Coaching vs Managing / Doing. Will absolutely use aspects learned today in my working life... and I am sure this will have a positive impact on the development of my people."Oliver Meakin, Brand Operations Director, Mitchells & Butlers
Example Leader as Coach clients:
We'd be delighted to talk to you. Please fill in your details and we'll call you back for an informal conversation
By the end of the programme leaders will be able to:
- Learn and understand a new coaching approach (that they can use ‘on the job’ and ‘in the moment’ with all colleagues)
- Utilise and role model a coaching style with greater confidence
- Resolve issues faster across the leadership team and with direct reports
- Recognise when it is appropriate to coach or use another style
- Better resolve some of the issues they face, having had time to reflect on and be coached on them
- Increase their effectiveness in their role
- Be clear how to promulgate a coaching culture within the organisation
“I have been a leader for a number of years and thought I had been on every coaching & management course ever designed. This course was different in that it utilised some things I knew and some things I didn’t know, however it applied it in a completely different way that I would normally have experienced. It was also regularly punctuated with exercises that really demonstrated how the theory works. I can see how using this method will end up saving me a lot of time in my working day.”
Senior Leader, Caesars Entertainment