Coach Training Programmes
We offer a wealth of coaching skills training programmes, from lite 1/2-day Introduction to Coaching workshops through to the postgraduate level ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors.
Whilst most of these programmes are delivered 'in-house' in our client organisations, we do offer 'open' programmes to HR & L&D Professionals
Please click the box below that best represents what you are looking for:
Accredited Training Programmes for Internal Coaches
We offer a range of training programmes for Internal coaches. As an ILM approved centre, many of our programmes are endorsed by the ILM and therefore delegates can receive an ILM Certificate, as well as Notion certificate on completion of the programmes.
An overview of our programmes that we currently run within our client organisations are:
- Introduction to Coaching - a lite half day workshop
- Leader as Coach - a strategic 8 week programme, including a 1-day workshop, for Boards / C-Suite and Senior Leadership Teams
- Manager as Coach - an 8-week programme, including a 2-day workshop, for Senior Executives and Managers wanting to learn operational coaching skills
- Accredited Coaching Skills Workshop - a 4-month programme including 2 x 2-day workshops for anyone wishing to become an accredited internal coach
- ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors - a postgraduate lavel 12-18 month programme for senior leaders wishing to become an accredited coach
... plus a range of CPD workshops, webinars and coaching supervision for accredited coaches.
Accredited Coach Training Programmes for Yourself
Each year we run 2 Cohorts of our 'open' Coaching Skills Training programme, which are specifically for senior HR & L&D Professionals.
We also offer 6 and 12 month Supervision programmes for Accredited Coaches.
Click the relevant box to learn more about these options:
Alternatively call us now on +44 (0)1926 889885 to discuss your requirements in more detail.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Something to think about
“Life is no ‘brief candle’ to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible..”
George Bernard Shaw
"It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it."
Joseph Joubert, French Philosopher