Joining Notion - BusinessCoaching.co.uk
We are always interested in receiving applications for associates in the following areas:
- SME Business Growth Coaches - we have a very exciting opportunity for new associates in this area!
- Senior Executive Coaches
- Coaching Supervisors
- Coaching Skills Trainers
To make the process simpler for Coaches wishing to join our team, we thought it might be helpful to outline some of our recruitment processes and some of the basic criteria we look for.
Please note we are not a franchise and do not sell franchises, nor are we a coach training company!
We pride ourselves on the expertise of our team and we believe it is one of our key USP's, our minimum expectations are therefore significantly higher than many other organisations and we never compromise.
Prior to contacting us please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum criteria:
- You have Director Level / Senior Management Experience in Business prior to becoming a full-time Coach
- You have outstanding track records of delivering results for your coaching Clients (and can evidence this)
- You are a fully Accredited Coach with additional relevant qualifications
- You have run a successful full time coaching practice for 5 years or more
If you can answer yes to all of the above then we would be happy to receive an application from you.
Our recruitment process includes:
- An application form & video
- A GTM (GoToMeeting) or telephone interview
- A face to face interview
- Live Coaching and/or Training (depending on the areas you wish to be considered for)
- Telephone conversations with previous clients
If you are still interested, and meet the minimum criteria, please
Once you have completed the video, please email it to us at email@example.com. We will receive your online Application Form automatically through our systems.
Thank you for your interest in Notion!